Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Where do you buy your Ag girls underwear.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't the girls come in undies? Mine has polka dot ones. Do you really need different ones for different outfits? (I don't do AGoT, so I guess I just don't understand)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just in case any of you are interested, I have a tagged AG undies set that I would be willing to part with. They are pink with purple trim, and the cami has a little purple flower with a light blue center on it. I would be happy to send pics! Dani [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •